Village of First Nations

We are descendants of the Original Peoples, and it was our Ancestors who formed the FIRST NATIONS.

Discussion Forums

Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Village Forums » General Discussion

Post subject: anti-copyright visionary zine may inspire
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:56 pm 
Warrior

Nation: mutt
I see, looking back at some older posts that i've linked to my zines before, only to find that I see that there is no full zine...argh! Well, this time around, that's changed (well, it looks good from this end, anyway). This link has worked for months now, so let's see how long it works here, eh?! eh-heh.

Issue #2 Da Daring Visionary

This zine is focused on creative intelligence and nonviolent interactions with drawings and writings by me, and ideas from a wide variety of sources. Feel free to print it out and copy it all you want, in full or in part. Sell (or trade with) it if you need! i need not gain any mention for it.

This is a first issue, and you can find it ifyou go to the main site: visionary4evolution.wordpress.com

All input invited.

Post subject: Re: anti-copyright visionary zine may inspire
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:42 pm 
Warrior

Nation: mutt
Here's a piece of art from the zine, so ya don't have to download the entire pdfs to find out what's inside. Perhaps a good one for your settler friends (and the settler planted in you?) i know the unsettler challenging me got me thinking deeper!

Let's see if it works....Wow!

Critical comments welcome, i think. Heh.

:mrgreen: 8)

Board index » Village Forums » General Discussion